I was a nay sayer but now I have come to the light. Just purchased my iPhone 4 with Verizon wireless and I was an android fan boy to say the least. But now I have a bunch of info on this droid and can't figure out how or what's the best way to transfer all my information to my iPhone or iTunes. Still in the process of doing research butif you can help please do. Thanks.
    04-19-2011 06:10 PM
    If you saved your contacts in gmail, then just enter your gmail into the mail app on the i4, pictures and music and stuff, if its already on your computer you can put them into itunes then transfer to the iphone 4 and you should be all set.
    04-19-2011 06:16 PM
    Setup the Gmail account as an exchange and not the Gmail option under mail in settings. From there you can choose to sync mail, contracts, and calendars.
    04-19-2011 08:47 PM
    I was a nay sayer but now I have come to the light. Just purchased my iPhone 4 with Verizon wireless and I was an android fan boy to say the least. But now I have a bunch of info on this droid and can't figure out how or what's the best way to transfer all my information to my iPhone or iTunes. Still in the process of doing research butif you can help please do. Thanks.
    I was exactly like you. Big time android fan boy. I gave the iPhone 4 a shot and I can't imagine looking back. You should not have any problems with transferring data especially if you use GMail. Everything else is easy with iTunes. Enjoy and good luck.
    04-20-2011 09:52 AM
    I was a huge fan of android too had the original motorola droid and then the Htc evo. But I love my iPhone

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    04-20-2011 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD