The batt life on my iPhone4 is horrific. I could easily get a full day out of my BlackBerry but my IP4 is dead by 3pm with moderate usage. I love the features of my IP4, but the battery life is really a big let down.
    04-28-2011 11:00 AM
    The batt life on my iPhone4 is horrific. I could easily get a full day out of my BlackBerry but my IP4 is dead by 3pm with moderate usage. I love the features of my IP4, but the battery life is really a big let down.
    Sounds like a defective battery. I have 4 iPhone 4s and 2 have been replaced with refurbs and all make it easily through a day...if not squeaking by a second day.
    04-28-2011 08:09 PM
    mine lasts most of the day with heavy usage
    04-28-2011 09:17 PM
    Sounds like a defective battery. I have 4 iPhone 4s and 2 have been replaced with refurbs and all make it easily through a day...if not squeaking by a second day.
    If I do nothing with it, it will last all day with no problem. If I make some calls, text, use email, etc...down to 30% by 3pm. Guess I'll check in with the Genius Bar the next time I'm near an Apple Store
    04-28-2011 09:58 PM
    Are you jailbroken? If so check and see what's installed. SSH killed my battery before I removed it.
    04-28-2011 10:22 PM
    I've been playing NBA Jam for an hour now, a few really short calls, plenty of emails and text messages and maybe 45 minutes of web browsing. It has been off the charger for 13 hours and I'm at 46% remaining. The biggest drain has been NBA Jam.

My wife has had what I would consider minimal usge and hers has been off the charger for 14 hours and she is at 83%.
    04-28-2011 10:47 PM
    I take my phone off the charger in the morning....listen to a podcast for my 30 minute drive to work and then check FB and text message a but throughout the day. Another 30 minute podcast for the drive home. 8 hours later I am usually at 95-98%.
    04-28-2011 11:05 PM
    wow...you guys are getting way better battery life than me...but then again, i play angry birds and cut the rope
    04-29-2011 02:02 AM
    I've had my replacement for about a week now, and the battery is starting to get a little better. I usually see a quick drop in from 100-95 than it settles in for the day.

I have turned off the precentage. I notice, I get the same results on my battery (at least a day of usage). I hate micromanging my battery per percenage. I look at my usage. I can get usually 6 hours of usage (not standby time) out of my phone. I'm happy with that.
    04-29-2011 11:53 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD