Theme Store - Thoughts?

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Do you think we'll ever see a theme store from Apple? I think it would be wildly popular (not to mention profitable for Apple).

Some of those JB themes are really amazing. Just not quite enough to get me to bother with jailbreaking. If Apple opened up a theme store to developers I'd be more than happy to pay $0-10 for a nice theme.

I know no one knows for sure, just want to hear other people's opinions on such a thing and if you think we'll ever see it.

bry360

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be nice. I havent had the chance to jailbreak mine and it would be nice to change the theme. Even if I did jailbreak the phone, I would be willing to pay for a nice theme. I loved being able to customize my blackberry and you cant do too much customizing with the iPhone when its not jailbroken.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i can see the second coming of Christ happening before Apple opens up a Theme Store..

Cydia has "Theme Store" ... come to the Dark side :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK said it all Apple wants to keep the iPhone simple. They will NEVER, EVER do that and that's too bad because alot more people would use it if it was directly supported by Apple.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree Steve wants the iphone to stay simple. Which is a good look for iphone, to seperate it from other smartphones like android and blackberry. If you really want a theme jailbreak it, there are lots of them in cydia.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
i can see the second coming of Christ happening before Apple opens up a Theme Store..

Cydia has "Theme Store" ... come to the Dark side :D

Talk about funny !!!! Seriously it would be great to change themes without Jailbreaking. It is the ONLY thing I miss about my BlackBerry. I used to change my themes daily. It was fun. :)

peege

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Using and changing themes constantly on my Blackberry, is there anything that can be done to an iPhone, like that, without jailbreaking it?