quick question. once in awhile i will notice when i am playing a game or have some apps open and a text message comes in sometimes i notice that the text message alert sound usuallly does not make the same sound level it should be when everything is closed out while your phone is on sleep. It does not always do it but at times its like the sound level is on 2 or 3 instead of all the way up to the loudest like i have it. any thoughts?
    04-18-2011 04:17 PM
    quick question. once in awhile i will notice when i am playing a game or have some apps open and a text message comes in sometimes i notice that the text message alert sound usuallly does not make the same sound level it should be when everything is closed out while your phone is on sleep. It does not always do it but at times its like the sound level is on 2 or 3 instead of all the way up to the loudest like i have it. any thoughts?
    Are you sure you're not covering the speaker?
    04-18-2011 04:21 PM
    i dont think i am. i mean everything is fine now. the volume is turned down pretty low for the background game music i dont know if that has anything to do with the texts. has anyone experienced this before?
    04-18-2011 04:44 PM
    i dont think i am. i mean everything is fine now. the volume is turned down pretty low for the background game music i dont know if that has anything to do with the texts. has anyone experienced this before?
    Wait, you turned down the volume?

I think the volume adjustment is system wide. So if you turned it down in the game, the alert volume goes down too.
    04-18-2011 04:50 PM
    the volume was turned down in my game but i had the ringer on my phone all the way up almost. i received the text message while i was playing the game. wondering why my text alert was so soft if my volume for my ringer was all the way up almost?
    04-18-2011 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD