Official iOS 4.2.7 Update for Verizon

P@t

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My battery life today is really sucking big time. I'm at 50% 2:30pm. Usually at around 70% this time of day.

Maybe coincidental. Upgraded day before yesterday.

saberahul

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So everything is the same huh? I suppose that means that we haven't received the safari speed up update that 4.3 brought to ATT iPhones?

fmiami

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
P@t if you charged your phone via computer then you didn't get a full charge as a wall charge. I also downloaded the update and have seen no problems with my battery charge.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
So everything is the same huh? I suppose that means that we haven't received the safari speed up update that 4.3 brought to ATT iPhones?

For what it's worth, the day I received my Verizon iPhone (4.2.6) I did a web page loading speed test with my AT&T iPhone (4.3.1). On 3G & wifi the Verizon iPhone loaded pages faster for me. It wasn't a huge difference but it was slightly faster.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have found my battery life has improved. Not drastically but after two or three hours of usage...and 15 hours of standby, I have 75% left.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
After I updated, Safari seemed a little faster for me and my wife's phone and battery life seems a little better, too.

In regards to the question about the 4.3 Safari being faster, a couple of my friends have 4.3 on their AT&T iPhone 4G and we can't tell much of a difference in speed between my Verizon version and their AT&T version. There might be a difference in the download speeds which we didn't try comparing.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My battery was going down quick after I first updated but after a few days it does seem to be a little better. But I was getting pretty good battery life before the update.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is no where near what I was getting before I updated. No new apps, and I'm charging at least twice a day. Only 30 minutes of usage today, and I'm at 89% since 730am.

Other than that. Nothing has changed.

Tom-Tom

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd try them both on Wifi for a true test. On 3G with the Verizon iPhone (iOS 4.2.7), it works for what I need it to. I had my iPod touch upgraded to 4.3.2 before getting the iPhone and I honestly couldn't tell much of a difference.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've actually got some bugs after updating... in my SMS app, sometimes I leave a chat and the keyboard stays activated... in the menu listing all of my messages :/ then it will zoom away to the bottom right corner... wtf! I've never even seen that on an iPhone EVER.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73