Official iOS 4.3.2 iPhone Bug Reporting Thread

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I figured since 4.3.2 was released earlier today we needed a bug reporting thread for this and we could maybe retire (archive) the 4.3.1 thread.

Anybody found any bugs yet?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
No bugs yet but my unlock slider seems back to 100% reliable. Battery also only lost 1% while I was asleep last night which is also pretty sweet.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
No bugs yet but my unlock slider seems back to 100% reliable. Battery also only lost 1% while I was asleep last night which is also pretty sweet.

I loaded it on my wifes last night. Hers has improved on the slider but sometimes still very laggy to slide and a few times failed to slide.

Oh and stuck thread

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I updated today and haven't had any problems yet. Can anyone tell me why everytime I update later when I open contacts on my phone there is at least 2 of every one? Tired of having to then delete all the duplicates. TIA

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I loaded it on my wifes last night. Hers has improved on the slider but sometimes still very laggy to slide and a few times failed to slide.

Oh and stuck thread

Very strange with your wife's phone. The major slider issues you describe were fixed with 4.3.1 for me but it was fairly common for it to not move on my first swipe but then it always responded the second time. I never had any false slides that failed under 4.3.1 like happened all the time with 4.3.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
The swipe issue bug was much improved when I downloaded 4.3.1. Now that I have downloaded 4.3.2... No swipe issues at all. It has worked every time. I will see if there are any battery issues. I noticed a huge improvement in my iPhone 4 battery life when I downloaded 4.3.1. Hopefully, there won't be any negative issues for the battery life with4.3.2 .

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't notice any difference from 4.3.1. I didn't have the swipe issue, really, but I feel like 4.3.2 is more responsive. The battery seems about the same.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
went to 4.3.2 this morning (restored as new) and have been hammering away with youtube, safari, games, ipod, pandora etc. i have been very pleased with the battery performance

my device does seem a little more responsive as well, not that it was bad before. no problems to speak of.. so far

Ruthie 1500

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

does anybody feel that the apple iphone 5 is worth waiting for? Or should i just purchase the white iphone 4?
I wonder if the iphone 5 will be out in june or july.

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
when I try to update my iPhone 4, it says "The iPhone could not be updated This device isn't eligible for the requested build."

I've never been jailbroken or tried to downgrade my software. Is this a phone problem, computer problem or usb cord problem?

I've tried restarting my computer, updating system software, etc.

Any solutions?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
major issues with 3 out of 5 of my email accounts.. that was when i could access them. then the mystery battery drain started to occur..

what a joke. went back to 4.3.1

Nikka

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Possibly found a bug!

I upgraded my version yesterday, and I've noticed that when playing a game which requires multitouch such as "eliss" or "cross fingers", whenever I hold down more than two fingers, I seem to lose contact on all of them, as though multitouch is just duo-touch now. Did anybody else encounter this?

mafethees

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
When I tried to update my first iphone 4 to ios 4.3.2, it crashed. Received an error message saying that the iphone couldn't be updated and that it would have to be restored. OK, tried to restore and couldn't, I kept getting error 9. Then I went to the genius bar and the same error occured. They gave me a new iphone 4. Now, after I updated it to the 4.3.2 version, it sometimes blocks and even turns off by itself. Now, after blocking again, it just erased all the softwares I had put in it. Really, 2 iphones with problems is too much! Or I have a really bad luck or this iOS is bugged.