Sloooow video camera on iPhone 4

marissaa310

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have problems with the video camera on iPhone 4?

My video app is sooo slow that I hardly ever use it because it causes too much aggravation. When I first open the app and switch from camera to video, the "lens" takes forever to finally open. Then after take the video, my phone freezes for several minutes before the video is actually saved and I can continue using the phone. Not just seconds, but minutes. I have even had it frozen for so long that I have had to force the phone to shut down and restart.

This is the only app I have a problem with, and it's been like this since I've gotten the phone. Anyone else? Is there a fix??

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone else have problems with the video camera on iPhone 4?

My video app is sooo slow that I hardly ever use it because it causes too much aggravation. When I first open the app and switch from camera to video, the "lens" takes forever to finally open. Then after take the video, my phone freezes for several minutes before the video is actually saved and I can continue using the phone. Not just seconds, but minutes. I have even had it frozen for so long that I have had to force the phone to shut down and restart.

This is the only app I have a problem with, and it's been like this since I've gotten the phone. Anyone else? Is there a fix??

Kill the camera app in your app switcher and then reset your iPhone. That's all you can do. If it's really bad you can try a restore.

marissaa310

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Kill the camera app in your app switcher and then reset your iPhone. That's all you can do. If it's really bad you can try a restore.

This is literally every time I use the video app, since I've got the phone on launch day last summer.. so it's had all apps killed and restarted many, many times. I've also restored since then...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This is literally every time I use the video app, since I've got the phone on launch day last summer.. so it's had all apps killed and restarted many, many times. I've also restored since then...

If you got it on launch day it's still under warranty, I think. Have you tried just taking it in for exchange?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro