Apple releases ios 4.3.2

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I will update my iPhone and iPad tomorrow. I have the iPhone slide to unlock bug and it makes me crazy.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Never heard or seen that problem/bug, mind explaining to us bamf-hacker

This bug has been discussed in the 4.3 and 4.3.1 feedback threads. I have experienced it and my wife too. Sometimes when you wake your phone, it will take 2 or 3 swipes to unlock the screen as the screen wont even register the finger swipe. Its a bug that happens on random and started with OS 4.3. Many others have confirmed this bug in those threads and has even been discussed on Apple.com discussions forums

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Battery life does seem to stink lately. Also seems a bit slow. I'll definitely be upgrading to an iphone 4GS (5).

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
This bug has been discussed in the 4.3 and 4.3.1 feedback threads. I have experienced it and my wife too. Sometimes when you wake your phone, it will take 2 or 3 swipes to unlock the screen as the screen wont even register the finger swipe. Its a bug that happens on random and started with OS 4.3. Many others have confirmed this bug in those threads and has even been discussed on Apple.com discussions forums

I've seen that. I just thought it was because I was using a 3GS and my phone was "busy" doing stuff. My 3GS has gotten really slow with recent updates.

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
when I try to update it says "The iPhone could not be updated" This device isn't eligible for the requested build.

I've never been jailbroken or tried to downgrade my software. Is this a phone problem, computer problem or usb cord problem?

I've tried restarting my computer, updating system software, etc.

Any solutions?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
when I try to update it says "The iPhone could not be updated" This device isn't eligible for the requested build.

I've never been jailbroken or tried to downgrade my software. Is this a phone problem, computer problem or usb cord problem?

I've tried restarting my computer, updating system software, etc.

Any solutions?

What kind of iPhone? Be specific

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the 4.3.2 update and the swipe bug problem seems to be fixed. I thought that maybe I just wasn't swiping over all the way to un-lock my phone. Now it works perfectly. Not sure about battery improvement, but I will keep you posted. When I downloaded the 4.3.1 update, I noticed a huge improvement in the battery life. I'll see if it has any negative effect with 4.3.2

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I just downloaded the 4.3.2 update and the swipe bug problem seems to be fixed. I thought that maybe I just wasn't swiping over all the way to un-lock my phone. Now it works perfectly. Not sure about battery improvement, but I will keep you posted. When I downloaded the 4.3.1 update, I noticed a huge improvement in the battery life. I'll see if it has any negative effect with 4.3.2

Let us know, battery life on 4.3.1 is a joke, I've never had problems with battery life before, mine has been cut in half by 4.3.1, not happy at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh