iOS 4.2.7 update available for Verizon iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounce

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
You guys wondering when an update is coming? Did any of you guys buy the Storm when it came out? The iPhones iOs is very stable now, I think the updates will only make the phone better. I'm in no hurry. I mean I waited so long to get the phone as it was...

Last edited:

morsecp

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing changed in this version that would affect battery drain. This is a very minimal security update. It adds no features and changes virtually nothing about the way the system operates. It's just to plug a few security holes and maybe some odd bugs. You probably wont be able to tell at all that you upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who has reported that there are no noticeable upgraded features or stability enhancements/bug fixes. I'm going to stick with my jailbroken 4.2.6 until a worthwhile tested version comes out.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I updated this morning and the only noticeable difference I've seen is that my Meebo app keeps kicking me out, I tried to delete and re-install but doesn't work. I had to download imo to keep me going until this issue remedies itself. Otherwise, no apparent differences.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing changed in this version that would affect battery drain. This is a very minimal security update. It adds no features and changes virtually nothing about the way the system operates. It's just to plug a few security holes and maybe some odd bugs. You probably wont be able to tell at all that you upgraded.

Bingo. That is my exact experience 24 hours in.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I updated this morning and the only noticeable difference I've seen is that my Meebo app keeps kicking me out, I tried to delete and re-install but doesn't work. I had to download imo to keep me going until this issue remedies itself. Otherwise, no apparent differences.

I use imo as my primary IM app. I've been pretty happy with it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Guys... This thread has even hammered with spam. I can close this and you guys can start a new "official feedback thread" if you wish. Your choice. Closing threads that get hammered typical slow down the bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW