1. Garz's Avatar
    It depends... Are you willing to wait another 6 months for the 5? If not, then buy the 4.
    04-17-2011 03:16 PM
  2. tritan's Avatar
    Bought the iphone 4 a few weeks ago, and sold my droid x online the other day and shipping out tomorrow. I have been really happy with the iphone 4 (I came from a iphone 3g before the droid x) and I am glad I made the jump now. You can always sell the 4 for the 5 if you really have to have it when it comes out (whenever that is). I had been debating on the iphone 4 for a few months and finally couldn't take it anymore and just took the plunge. DO IT!!!
    I talked to best buy today and they seem like the best place to buy. If I get the Iphone 4 now they will buy the phone back if another model comes out in 6months. So as long as it makes it out by October I will be able to upgrade for 300 bucks with the buy back vs paying full price. I also was shocked by the insurance. 13 for verizon 15 for BB insurance. I might just carry no insurance and put that money in the bank for an emergency.
    04-17-2011 03:21 PM
  3. FRAGMENT's Avatar
    Good call, agree with you totally
    couldn't agree more
    04-18-2011 10:05 AM
  4. AppsImpact's Avatar
    ....l ALWAYS be somethting newer and better right around the corner, but for now, the iphone 4 is still nothing short of amazing, and that is not going to change any time soon....
    You are breaking my dream Waiting excellent Flash in iPhone 5!
    04-18-2011 10:41 AM
  5. tritan's Avatar
    I think i will wait a few more weeks to see if white iphone comes out. Just because I can.
    04-19-2011 06:55 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD