Hi, I just want to know all ur opinions about antivirus programs to Iphone 4....
    which antivirus you have and how much it is reliable to you ??
    Also it is necessary to have it on Iphone?
    Last edited by paul100; 04-12-2011 at 07:38 AM.
    04-12-2011 07:12 AM
    I have never seen an antivirus for iphone, or ipad. Because they are much like mac's, they dont get virus's
    04-12-2011 07:59 AM
    And like all smartphones, if you got one of the few viruses ever written for smartphones, all you'd have to do is restore as new.
    04-12-2011 09:30 AM
    that too! its so easy to restore it
    04-12-2011 09:31 AM
    I got a virus on my BB a few months ago before coming over to the "Dark Side". I agree that a simple restore is the way to fix it. What bothers me is the inevitable fact that people do this in the first place.
    04-12-2011 11:24 AM
    As long as your device is not jailbroken there is not much risk of a virus. The nature of the OS and how all the apps run in a sandbox, if a virus was written it would really only effect the one app in which the virus existed.

The only one virus, and it was not really a virus, was on jailbroken phones that had SSH installed and the default passwords not changed. And with that, if I can remember correctly, they just got RickRolled.
    04-12-2011 11:40 AM
    I got a virus on my BB a few months ago before coming over to the "Dark Side". I agree that a simple restore is the way to fix it. What bothers me is the inevitable fact that people do this in the first place.
    I love when people make these kinds of claims without actually backing them up. I would LOVE for you to prove to me that a blackberry got a virus.
    04-12-2011 02:26 PM
    I dont know about a blackberry, but on my android (Motorola Droid Original) I got a virus thru SMS and it really pissed me off!
    04-12-2011 03:18 PM
    I dont know about a blackberry, but on my android (Motorola Droid Original) I got a virus thru SMS and it really pissed me off!
    That reminds me, the iPhone SMS thing from a couple years back.

iPhone Hack Exposed: The Key Facts
    04-12-2011 04:11 PM
    That reminds me, the iPhone SMS thing from a couple years back.

iPhone Hack Exposed: The Key Facts
    Oh yea I did read about that, a few years ago. I used to such a huge android fan but after that virus, that killed it. Now Im an apple fan boy
    04-12-2011 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD