Multitasking with my iPhone 4

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I really realized all I can do with my new iPhone 4 today. I had the kids at the playground since it was our first truly nice day. I was listening to music, catching up on email, taking pictures and video of the kids, taking pictures of me with the kids(thanks to the front camera), uploading those pictures to Facebook, had a conversation with my wife via text message, sent some of the pictures to her via MMS and let the kids play a game while they took a rest. The greatest part for me is that that it never skipped a beat. I switched between each application without a single issue. Nothing every froze up or "force closed". Everyday I realize more and more that I made the right decision in switching to the iPhone. I just thought I would share my appreciation for this amazing phone.:D

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just want to add that do realize that all of the things I was doing could be done with an Android phone too. The difference was that the iPhone did not miss a beat. My Droid would have frozen a bunch of times in the process of switching apps or just starting an app. The iPhone just does what you expect it to do and in fact better than I would expect.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73