Question About Email App

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I was looking through my email and I accidentally tapped on an icon that looked like a drawer with an arrow going inside it. Does anyone know what this icon is for? I have attached a screenshot. It is the 3rd icon (middle one).

View attachment 8705

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am using Gmail. I accidentally pushed the icon. Do you know where the emails go? I can't seem to find the email anywhere?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That icon lets you move the mail to another folder of your choice. It should have taken you to your tree view so that you could choose the folder you wanted to move the mail to. However, if you tapped too fast, there's no telling where you moved it to. You might try using the search to find it.

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That icon lets you move the mail to another folder of your choice. It should have taken you to your tree view so that you could choose the folder you wanted to move the mail to. However, if you tapped too fast, there's no telling where you moved it to. You might try using the search to find it.

No, the middle one is "Archive" and the second from the left lets you move it into a folder of your choice.

He was talking about the middle one, right?

Well anyway, when you archive an e-mail, it'll show up in the "All Mail" folder. Feel free to move it back into the inbox if you'd like.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal