How did I ever Live without iPhone?

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have used BlackBerrys for years; Was holding out hope for them but it was getting increasingly painful! I have also owned several generations of iPod Touch's and have always loved how smooth iOS is! Finally I had had enough of OS lag & battery pulls & got myself an iPhone! Wow, what a relief!! The iPhone is just light years ahead of BB, trust me! I don't care if it's a 3GS or an iPhone 4, they are both far superior to any BB!! Smooth, smooth, smooth is the word of the day! I'm a tweaker and was a bit concerned with iOS not offering enough in that respect but with so many apps that allow you to configure every aspect of your phone, plus in my case being jailbroken, there is plenty of tweaking to go around!! SO happy with my iPhone! To the OP, I feel your excitement!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Just wait till you use a i4 or 5 you'll be blown away. I went from an iPhone 3G to a 4 and god I loved it so much :D

APPvised

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha. I had one of the first Windows Smart phones by HTC on Sprint when it came out. I loved the thing to death cause of all it did but it was slow and basically like fitting a brick in my pocket.
One I got the iPhone, that thing looked like a total piece of crap! haha

Bottomdog

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Love My iPhone 4 (Verizon)

I agree I dont know how I lived without my iPhone. I had the BB Storm on Verizon and I only got it because I wanted the iPhone but didnt want to leave Verizon. So the BB Storm was the closest touch screen to iPhone. Well the storm was junk next to the iPhone and this is no surprize to me at all. Thank you Steve Jobs!:D

TFausett

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I love Apple products. My family has always had an apple computer for as long as I can remember. Then the iPhone and iPad came along and made me love em even more. I can't wait to see what comes out for the new iOS 5.
iPhone 3GS and iPad 2 16 GB wifi.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm holding onto my 3GS for now. I am close to dropping AT&T and going with the Verizon 4...but I'm hoping for 64GB (or higher) storage sizes for a refreshed iPhone (whatever they call it). But I very much want that retina display...and I want the better network. Hopefully Apple will spread the phone to all four (or three if AT&T buys T-Mobile) US networks.

Runninlate#IM

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list of longtime Blackberry users who dumped them for an iphone 4. Couldn't be happier! The iphone annihilates the BB. Why did I wait so long, oh yeah had to wait for Verizon to get it.

Hello Kitty

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I had a blackberry before and I am SO happy I made the switched. I was going to get the Android phone, but I somehow knew that I would not be happy with it. I am def a Apple girl!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2