Hey everyone,

Just kind of wanted to say hello to the forum and to the apple world since I have come back after 7 months in android land. I had a Iphone 3g when I was with ATT and then switched over to the Android because I wanted a change. I was very intrigued by the "openness" of Google and Android but later on found out that the UI wasn't as polished and refined as iOS. I even rooted and downloaded Roms on the Droid X but it still didn't give me a "home" kind of feeling. I would always change something and have to start over. So, for the past month or two I have been OBSESSING with the Iphone 4 and finally purchased one off a website. I thank Apple for making such a refined and smooth product. It may not contain widgets and such but the phone just flat out WORKS. I am glad I didn't try to hold out anymore until the release of iphone 5 (who knows when that will be). Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I hope to contribute to these forums since I am not a lurker anymore!
    04-08-2011 02:57 AM
    Hello and welcome. Yeah I too have switched a few times as well. I just recently added a line to my account to try the thunderbolt. After trying several android phones : the droid x, incredible,thunderbolt, droid 2 and others I have finally decided that Android is not for me. The iPhone is so fluid and just works amazingly well. I love this phone. My wife is also obsessed with hers. Anyways welcome back and hello.
    04-08-2011 10:53 AM
    Welcome back to #teamiPhone
    04-08-2011 11:14 AM
    I bought an i4 as soon as they came out last summer, and thought I needed a change, so I bought Torch, big mistake. The i4 is such an easy to use, flawless device. I kept the 9800 for 6 weeks, sold it and paid retail for another i4. Congrats on coming back.
    04-08-2011 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD