Ordered my IP4 today! After waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more for an update for the Fascinate I just couldn't stand it any more.Wheeeeeeeee
    04-06-2011 07:56 PM
    Should have just went to a Verizon or apple store and picked one up so you wouldn't have to wait
    04-06-2011 09:33 PM
    Just been too busy all week and the end of the week looked no slower.
    04-06-2011 09:36 PM
    Congratulations. It's an amazing device. Enjoy.
    04-06-2011 11:19 PM
    I totally feel this posters pain. My wife & I left AT&T last September, & our beloved iPhone 3Gs, & got Fascinates from Verizon. Now we are marking the calendar til we can ditch these bricks next may. We love Verizons network but these phones are a disappointing.
    04-06-2011 11:52 PM
    I totally feel this posters pain. My wife & I left AT&T last September, & our beloved iPhone 3Gs, & got Fascinates from Verizon. Now we are marking the calendar til we can ditch these bricks next may. We love Verizons network but these phones are a disappointing.
    Yeah I ran out and bought this thing the day it dropped and waited as patiently as I could for updates. Just couldn't take it anymore. We keep a 3rd line on our account that renews 12 months from ours so one of us can get a new phone every year! The $10/month for the line is well worth it.
    04-07-2011 08:51 AM
    Should have just went to a Verizon or apple store and picked one up so you wouldn't have to wait
    I got mine Tuesday! Good bye BB OS 6 and your infernal lag!!
    04-07-2011 10:21 AM
    Ordered my IP4 today! After waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more for an update for the Fascinate I just couldn't stand it any more.Wheeeeeeeee
    Are you going to JB it?
    04-07-2011 12:56 PM
    I picked mine up two weeks ago and have been amazed at how fluid everything is on the iphone - it just works. I come from a long line of BB's which I enjoyed, but RIM has fallen behind the times which led me to......the iphone!!!!! Now my husband has one too. Really have enjoyed reading in the forums. I will be here reading and posting if I have questions, but I do find most of my answers here -kudos to those who post some good info.
    04-08-2011 09:15 AM
    I got mine Tuesday! Good bye BB OS 6 and your infernal lag!!
    At least your BB got OS6! Mine was stuck on 5 lol. As soon as I learned that, it was bye bye Blackberry and HELLO iPHONE!!!
    04-08-2011 12:59 PM
    Couldnt wait to ditch my BB Storm for the iPhone...got it on pre-sale before it was available to the public.
    04-11-2011 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD