No White iPhone 4

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just read the rumor on another site, checked the online Apple Store, and yup. There is no mention of any white iPhone on any of Apple's iPhone pages.

But hey, you can still get a white Bumper.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i swear.. i feel like kicking my dog every time i see anything to do with the White iPhone 4

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Good, the thing is absolutely horrid looking.

Yeah, at first I wanted one because I'd always wanted a white phone (esp. during my BlackBerry days... the white Bolds do look incredibly good), but the white mixed with the black of the screen when it's off is unappealing to me. I much prefer the solid black. Same reason I regret getting the white MacBook (because no one else sold white laptops at the time)... the black looks much better.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, at first I wanted one because I'd always wanted a white phone (esp. during my BlackBerry days... the white Bolds do look incredibly good), but the white mixed with the black of the screen when it's off is unappealing to me. I much prefer the solid black. Same reason I regret getting the white MacBook (because no one else sold white laptops at the time)... the black looks much better.

I'd want it only if the face plate on the front wasn't also white. That's what I
hate about it. I had the 3GS in white and liked it a lot.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Blink you are absolutely right. All this white iPhone 4 stuff is so stupid. And I know that I sound line the techies of the early twentieth century who would have been equally dismissive of the need for cars in colors other than black, but it's the truth.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR