How to change wallpaper on custom lockscreen?

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm using ifile and have been able to change the weather on my custom lockscreens, but don't know how to change the wallpaper. I'm using typoweather right now. Anybody know where to change it? I also don't know where to pull the code for my desired wallpaper either.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
FW version? Depending on that, you can look for something like lockbackgroundthumbnail.jpgor just lockbackground.jpg and replace it with your own, renamed exactly the same way.

OR you may be able to delete what's there and modify the HTML file so that it always looks for your native file.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
FW version? Depending on that, you can look for something like lockbackgroundthumbnail.jpgor just lockbackground.jpg and replace it with your own, renamed exactly the same way.

OR you may be able to delete what's there and modify the HTML file so that it always looks for your native file.

I'm on a verizon iphone, so if you're asking about software I'm on 4.2.6. Any way you could specify more about how to get to the wallpaper I want? I know how to get to the file that contains my lockscreen, but don't know how to change the wallpaper on there.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If the one that you're trying to replace is in your theme folder, just replace that image with the one that you want, just be sure to give it the same name as the one you're replacing. If you're trying to pull a wallpaper from the stock wallpaper function, I'm not sure...I'm on 4.1, and Apple changed how wallpapers are created after iOS 4.2. (All I had to do was change one line in the theme's html file, but I don't think that works on your version.) I'm sure someone on 4.2.1 or higher can help out more than me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2