So my phone was eligible for an upgrade and I preordered the VZW ip4. My husband opened a new line and got the iphone, then transferred it to his number (we needed a new line for our son anyway, so he got DH's old phone). Well my husband was due for an upgrade in August... but after we did the new line/switch they changed the upgrade date for all 3 lines till some time in 2012.

Did that happen to anyone else who used a different upgrade?
    04-02-2011 10:45 AM
    Didn't happen to me. Just call and they'll fix it for you.
    04-02-2011 05:49 PM
    Looks like a system error, I work at bell here in canada and it happens all the time. Call into client care and they should be able to take care of you.

good luck
    04-02-2011 06:01 PM
    Here's something funny. I switched to Verizon in November and got a Droid X. Obviously my upgrade wouldn't have been until 2012. Well a week later I ported my number back to Att for a week (really, really long story..). Well when I ported again back to Verizon, it was with the "win back" department. Everything went smooth and I ended up being eligible for a full upgrade right away. Which is exactly how two months later I ended up with the i4.
    04-02-2011 07:26 PM
    Here's something funny. I switched to Verizon in November and got a Droid X. Obviously my upgrade wouldn't have been until 2012. Well a week later I ported my number back to Att for a week (really, really long story..). Well when I ported again back to Verizon, it was with the "win back" department. Everything went smooth and I ended up being eligible for a full upgrade right away. Which is exactly how two months later I ended up with the i4.
    To quote Charlie Sheen -- that, sir, is EPIC WINNING.
    04-03-2011 12:45 AM
    That should be an easy fix. If they won't do it over the phone, walk in a local store and they will get it right.
    04-03-2011 01:31 AM
    Another suggestion ! If you cant get anything sorted out over the phone, ask to be directed to the "retention" department.They have more power then a sales person in store or the client care rep.
    04-03-2011 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD