KeyBoard Still Showing Up After Sending Message???

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I would still have to guess this. But like I said, just a guess.

It's possible that the notification pop up is meant to only display for a certain amount of time and then disappear, leaving only the "1" upon unlocking. Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to notice if it does this or not.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i mean the phone acts perfectly fine. just want to know about some certain things that i notice. all these little problems dont seem to be anything wrong with my iphone correct?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So everytime u receive a text message on your phone and you don't check it until you unlock the phone the preview message will stay up on the screen? Do u ever notice where the preview message goes away after checking the phone and all you see is a little "1" in the message box?

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
So everytime u receive a text message on your phone and you don't check it until you unlock the phone the preview message will stay up on the screen? Do u ever notice where the preview message goes away after checking the phone and all you see is a little "1" in the message box?

Like I said, I don't pay close enough attention to little things like that, but nothing is wrong with your phone.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I just know. You'll find little software glitches like this in everything. There's nothing to worry about, take it to an apple store if you want, but I'd bet they won't do anything.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Possibly, I don't really make it a point to go look for them or keep track of them. It's a cell phone, it's gonna have little software glitches here and there. You seem to be overly concerned about minute things that really shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

prettykee1

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
question... so when i go to send someone a text message then when it is sent i hit the home button to get out of the conversation and then when i hit messages to bring the convo back up my keyboard in the message is still up? sometimes when i do that the keyboard goes away so i can read the whole convo easier. why does it sometimes stay up and other times it goes away?

I figured and I'm still learning this IPhone thing because i just switched over, but when you are in your messages and the keyboard is up put your finger on open white space meaning not on keyboard or a message and pull down and the keyboard will go away without going back or hitting home button. 😊😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73