ok i hear you but how do u know for sure nothing is wrong?
    03-31-2011 06:18 PM
    I just know. You'll find little software glitches like this in everything. There's nothing to worry about, take it to an apple store if you want, but I'd bet they won't do anything.
    03-31-2011 06:38 PM
    have u found any other glitches in your iphone besides the ones u mentioned?
    03-31-2011 07:30 PM
    Possibly, I don't really make it a point to go look for them or keep track of them. It's a cell phone, it's gonna have little software glitches here and there. You seem to be overly concerned about minute things that really shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by generik777; 03-31-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    03-31-2011 08:22 PM
    well how do i identify if they are a problem or not? how should i know if it is nothing to worry about and ignore it?
    03-31-2011 08:27 PM
    how should i know if it is nothing to worry about and ignore it?
    One clue should be this: No one else is replying to this thread. Why? Because they can see that this is just some little glitch that doesn't really deserve much attention.
    03-31-2011 08:33 PM
    question... so when i go to send someone a text message then when it is sent i hit the home button to get out of the conversation and then when i hit messages to bring the convo back up my keyboard in the message is still up? sometimes when i do that the keyboard goes away so i can read the whole convo easier. why does it sometimes stay up and other times it goes away?
    I figured and I'm still learning this IPhone thing because i just switched over, but when you are in your messages and the keyboard is up put your finger on open white space meaning not on keyboard or a message and pull down and the keyboard will go away without going back or hitting home button. 😊😊
    12-02-2016 09:50 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD