You can use Week Calendar to do that. It supports multiple calendar events creation.
    05-15-2014 05:46 AM
    Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    05-15-2014 12:27 PM
    Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    I like its looks a lot, especially the iPhone version. What don't you like about it? You can change a lot in the design if you want to. I suggest you play with it and see how you like it.
    05-15-2014 12:31 PM
    The reason I need to put this on multiple calendars is because I share my various calendars with different people. I am a consultant and I keep calendars for various clients. I give them access to see when I am free so when they want to schedule meetings they can see if I am booked or not. But I don't want them to see the details of my appointments, just that my time is booked. If I give them access to my main calendar with everything on it, they can see everything. If I just give them access to my calendar for them, they don't see I am booked elsewhere! Seems nuts to me that in this day and age we can't simply check which calendars we want an appointment to show up as "busy".
    06-03-2015 01:03 PM
    The only way I have found to do it is to make a duplicate event and choose a different calendar
    07-13-2015 10:09 AM
    hello can you send me that source code i need to implement in my app
    09-09-2015 02:24 AM
    Not sure I found the app. Can you link to it?
    12-18-2015 04:45 PM
    There is one obvious need - Those of us required to use exchange calendars for work cannot use the "time to leave" reminder on our phones without also entering the appointment in the default ios/icloud calendar since that function doesn't work with exchange calendars.
    08-11-2016 12:24 PM
    It happens to me all the time. On my iPhone, I want to see my work calendar and my home calendar. My home calendar is shared with my wife. She doesn't want to see my work calendar. Sometimes I have an even at work that I have to ensure my wife knows about so that she doesn't schedule something on the home calendar that will conflict. I don't want to take it off my WORK calendar, but I want to share it (and only it) on my Home calendar.
    MNKomrad likes this.
    02-14-2017 12:01 PM
    I don't think you can... and I'm trying to imagine a situation where that would be necessary in the first place.

What exactly are you trying to do? All of my events fall into one category or another... family, work, church, general, medical... I have calendars set up for my wife for her work, her general, etc... if it's something that we both need to know about/attend, it goes in FAMILY... otherwise, it goes were it fits best.
    I ask the same question. I want to add a schedule to my calendar for when I work. I already have a calendar setup for my family to see so they know my work schedule, but I also have a work calendar that has a ton of things my family doesn't care to see, i.e. when orders are due, when product is coming, when venders are scheduled to order. My family doesn't want to see that… I also I my managers schedules in there and I want to include my schedule. So I want my schedule on my family shared calendar, and also on my work shared calendar.
    05-06-2019 04:24 AM
    I ask the same question. I want to add a schedule to my calendar for when I work. I already have a calendar setup for my family to see so they know my work schedule, but I also have a work calendar that has a ton of things my family doesn't care to see, i.e. when orders are due, when product is coming, when venders are scheduled to order. My family doesn't want to see that… I also have my other managers schedules in there and I want to include my schedule with theirs so we know when each manager will be on duty. So I want my schedule on my family shared calendar, and also on my work shared calendar.
    05-06-2019 04:26 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD