• BiteSMS

9 75.00%
  • Native Messages app

3 25.00%
  • Both

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
    I don't know if this been asked before but i did search and didn't see nothing for bitesms,

But anyways i've been hearing a lot of people talk about biteSMS and how good it is for features that the Messages app don't provide, The only reason why i use biteSMS is for the templates and schedule messages work good to remind someone of a meeting or sort. But i like the native app also just because its a simple In n Out and your done.. BiteSMS have a lot of features im sure many of us probably don' t use or might come in handy.

But what do you prefer?
    03-26-2011 01:11 AM
    BiteSMS all the way. Super convenient, additional customizable features INCLUDING ability to use your own custom ringtones for SMS... Sweet!
    03-26-2011 06:27 AM
    Absolutely no contest. BiteSMS gives you your contact photos with the sms. It lets you send/receive texts without leaving your active app. It even gives you customizable text tones.

Why would anyone chose the native client, given the choice?
    03-26-2011 08:42 AM
    Absolutely no contest. BiteSMS gives you your contact photos with the sms. It lets you send/receive texts without leaving your active app. It even gives you customizable text tones.

Why would anyone chose the native client, given the choice?
    i concur with everything said in this post
    03-26-2011 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD