IPhone Deleted all music from IPOD

bethluv

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what I was doing but somehow I deleted all the music from my IPOD on my IPhone. Does anyone know how I can get this music back? I don't have the music on my computer anymore so I can't redownload all the music. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

jponte55

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
That really sucks man. Was the computer not same one the iPhone was last synced to? iTunes only let's you be tethered to one computer at a time. And if you switch computers the media gets deleted. I THINK you can transfer apps to a new computer as long as you login with your iTunes account. That being said, you should have been warned so hopefully it's another issue?

This is one of the drawbacks of your phone OEM also being the biggest distributor of digital media... no dought the record labels had some concessions for Apple in the carriage agreement. I hope you at least have the disks so you can rerip them.

Sorry off topic but what do competitors to iOS use to get digital media if not iTunes? I mean besides file sharing. Which I'm sure our 'DROID friends would never do ;). I know there is Walmart.com and Amazon.com and you can always actually got out and :eek: buy a CD but is there an integrated service?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods