Is it possible to sync my iPhone and my wife's iPhone with the same computer just to have our calendar the same.
    03-24-2011 03:16 PM
    Yep phones have different IDs to be seperated in iTunes. I sync my GF's with my laptop. The iPhone in simple terms can only sync with one computer. So your wife's can't sync with your computer and then sync with her work's. Just wanted to throw some extra info your way.
    03-24-2011 05:55 PM
    Okay thanks.
    03-24-2011 06:14 PM
    The easiest way to have your calendars the same is to share a google calendar. Makes everyone's life much easier.
    03-24-2011 08:11 PM
    Here's my setup:

My gmail account syncs my mail and calendar as exchange.
    Wife's gmail syncs her calendar as exchange.

I use Outlook so I also sync my gmail calendar with Google Calendar Sync. Wife's calendar is a read only Internet calendar in Outlook
    03-25-2011 06:56 AM
    Yep, i use google sync for calendars, email, contacts on iOS devices.

Then Outlook syncs with google using Fieldston Software - gSyncit - Sync Outlook and Google Calendars, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
    03-25-2011 08:17 AM
    I hope I'm not off topic with this, but how can i have my outlook folders on my desktop at work sync with my outlook email account on my iPhone? In other words, if i read a message on my device i want it to show read on my computer and vice-versa...Thanks
    03-31-2011 10:28 PM
    I hope I'm not off topic with this, but how can i have my outlook folders on my desktop at work sync with my outlook email account on my iPhone? In other words, if i read a message on my device i want it to show read on my computer and vice-versa...Thanks
    AFAIK the email access is only as far as the mail server. There is no way to have the iPhone access your computer other than via a USB sync. I don't know any app that will read a desktop folder and sync to the iPhone. What I have found is that if I read and delete the message on the iPhone it never shows up in Outlook on the desktop.
    03-31-2011 10:37 PM
    In your email settings, just choose which folders you want to sync. You will only get notifications for the root folder, but you can sync as many or as few as you want.

In my main account, I sync 2 subfolders. As to it showing read on your computer - that's the nature of Exchange.
    04-01-2011 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD