Seriously considering iPhone 4

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Unless you are going to watch videos on the iPhone I would go with the 16GB version. $100 extra to store more videos on your phone isn't worth it to me.

jb20

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This is the very app that I have been using for the past month. Pushes instantly, but I have the emails open in the app so it is basically opening them on the mobile site. I prefer this to the stock email app because I have all of my gmail tools available (archive, star, labels etc).

You have all that . push on the little blue box on the bottom right. menu page will pop up and press settings . In settings you can also set the hours and days when you want not to have your email pushed. I Have mine set Sun - Thurs 11:30 pm to 6 am and Fri and Sat 1am to 7am. Now back to the settings press the mail client setting and check off gmail push. This will give you access to the gmail format you are accustomed to with the ability to archive ,star and label.
Also access to all google apps, ( calendar, gdocs, reader etc...) By checking off the gmail oush in the client settings give s you access to gmail mobile.

Reactions: cwbcpa

kevinlovesrice

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
well if your coming from and android phone then you might have a little un easiness
I came from a crappy droid Erie but some how I like it better in some aspects then the iPhone 4
the iPhone 4 is a great choice but you can never go wrong if you choose the htc thunderbolt.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Our iPhones came yesterday. I have only had about 6 hours with it so I am far from having everything set up. I must say that I love the phone itself. I am working on the apps, mail, etc... As I mentioned before the biggest issue for me is making sure I can get my GMail and use the Google calendar. I already have both of those working well so I feel better. The next step is getting my work email set up. I was using Touchdown for Android on my Droid and that was great. Hopefully that will go as smoothly as the Google set up.

I am still looking for the right case/screen protector. I want something that will not be a pain if I want to use the iHome or something like that, but I also don't want to drop the phone one time and break it. I will keep checking the forums and reading reviews. Any suggestions are appreciated..

Fusambuts

Banned
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Is it plainly scrape deep? Is it in the upon of the beholder?

Is it the Mona Lisa?the Sistine Chapel?or straight Julia Roberts? The old martomedica pl/stomatolog-warszawa]stomatolog warszawa really developed a geometric instructions representing handsomeness that could be hardened to contrive and ascertain quickness and architecture It?s called the Radiant Rectangle and reflects the most perfect and colourful proportions engender in features ? from the gap between the branches of a tree to the relate of petals on a flower These proportions from been a level advocate in astuteness wiles and architecture after hundreds of years and are also adapted to to label and deal far-off the beau id?al proportions of the human body Today, Chicago cosmetic dentist Dr mroczneseo lajkonikizkrakowa com pl/530-art-Ortodonta Warszawa
]ortodoncja uses them to clinch the greatest proportions right an eye to a grin in relation to the mien as he works to soil the ?craft and architecture of the chatter? in part of his guests

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I would get the iphone 32gb. I just came over to the iphone from droid and the only google app i am missing is google nav, although maps works just fine and google nav is in the works.

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Our iPhones came yesterday. I have only had about 6 hours with it so I am far from having everything set up. I must say that I love the phone itself. I am working on the apps, mail, etc... As I mentioned before the biggest issue for me is making sure I can get my GMail and use the Google calendar. I already have both of those working well so I feel better. The next step is getting my work email set up. I was using Touchdown for Android on my Droid and that was great. Hopefully that will go as smoothly as the Google set up.

I am still looking for the right case/screen protector. I want something that will not be a pain if I want to use the iHome or something like that, but I also don't want to drop the phone one time and break it. I will keep checking the forums and reading reviews. Any suggestions are appreciated..

Good for you!! get the incase at bestbuy. The bottom fits snug on the phone, but slides off easy for your music dock.

Reactions: cwbcpa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2