So, my data usage for the month was showing up as well under a gb download as of Friday. I haven't tethered or really even used my phone over the weekend but all of a sudden I am showing 12 gb up and 24 gb down. Anyone else have a similar experience? I haven't downloaded or really even surfed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-22-2011 05:48 PM
    Now you made me second guess my data usage also. I posted a thread about getting throttled by VZW because I was at 10GB. When I did my calculations, I should be averaging 4GB a month, but this month Im at 10GB with a day to go on my bill cycle and I did reset my usage stats on my previous bill cycle date. Interesting, lets see if anyone else chimes in.
    03-22-2011 07:44 PM
    I, too, feel that the usage statistics are not correct. I literally stream music all day aside from the browsing, emailing (200+ some days) and texting/cydia/hackulous/facebook/twitter/streaming NCAA games while at work/ and my statistics shows 196mb sent and 2.6gb received.

My last reset was on 2/11/11 since I was over 5gb in each catagory for a single month and did not think it was accurate
    03-23-2011 09:00 AM
    I reset my usage yesterday and have only used 9 kb since. What could possibly cause my iPhone to eat 12gb overnight without using any noticeable battery life?

I didn't have to charge for 3 days during the timeframe when the phone supposedly used 12gb in UPLOAD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-23-2011 12:31 PM
    Don't look at usage on the phone. Go to Verizon's website and check there. On the phone probably includes wifi usage.
    03-24-2011 12:52 AM
    mine freaked me out last week, saying I had downloaded 18gb and uploaded 10 gb so far for this months billing cycle. I just checked online on myverizon and it says I have 3.5gb of data used. Wont be relying on my iphones usage info anymore lol
    03-25-2011 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD