Help For Verizon iPhone Users

mictrostar

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I thought, based on how many forums I looked on with no real advise or help as what accessories were good for Verizon iPhone, that I would post what I have found through extensive searches and research. These are what I found were good, affordable options for my phone. All were available at Amazon or through one of their sellers:
Case: Seidio It is a hard case with a liner and if you want to spend more (about 35) you can get the front cover which is all black, also lined, and has a moveable belt clip on the front. Belt clip has clock face like rotation, meaning it positions into 9,10,11,12,1,2 and 3 positions with 12 being twards the top of the phone. It comes in several colors so save money by buying one complete set, then buying just the back in another color and interchanging? I got mine in a deep non girly purple called amythist and got a back up in a cool emerald green.
Charge cable extender: I HATE the short cord, so I got a belkin extender. I use the wall charge converter on one side of the extender and the iPhone charger on the other side, which makes it very long and remember gold conectors are best when choosing an extender. Was about 15$

Bluetooth stereo headphones: Motorola s305 serves my needs nicely and paired with my laptop as well. It was about 35$ . They even cut themselves off after 2 minutes of non use.

Bluetooth Headset: Motorola H17 which has come down a LOT in price. It comes in 2 versions, I got the cheapest version at about 40$ because the day I get lazy enough to want my email read to me AND pay motorola a fee for the priv. is long off so be careful which one you order.

Stylus: Got tired of cvleaning the darn screen! Bought a boxwave stylus, black color. It has a clip just like a regular pen to place in your shirt pocket or clip onto pants pocket and also has a gizmo that tethers it to yout iPhone through the headset jack. I use this to keep up with it, but am sure to hold onto it cuz I am not fond of it beating against the phone cover. It works very well and was about 15$. I hope this helps some of you. It took me a 1/2 a month to do the research on these items and give them use to be able to tell you about them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox