I did that with BBs when I first got my DX. Now I do that with iPhones when I see people using them. They're just so damn pretty. I picked up a used VZW iPhone because the deal was too good to pass up, but I can't get myself to activate it because I love my DX so much. But man everytime I see an iPhone out in public, it gets those techy juices flowin'!
    I can say as a former Droid user and one who was always critical of the iPhone that I can't imagine going back now. I was a Blackberry user for years then I bought the original Droid and loved it. About 2 months ago I bought a BB on Ebay because I thought I missed it. I used it for about 2 weeks and switched back to my Droid. Then when my contract was up I had to decide between sticking with android and going with the Thunderbolt or giving the iPhone 4 a try or waiting for a few months and seeing what everyone would come out with. I decided to give the iPhone a shot. I have only had it for a couple days, but I am in love with it. Everything is smooth and works so well. It has taken me quite a few hours to get it set up, but I am mostly where I want to be. The things I miss about android are minor compared to what I gained with the iPhone 4. My point in all this rambling is that you should activate the iPhone and give it a try. You may be surprised. You can always switch back.
    03-27-2011 12:52 AM
    I too struggle with this, I had an Atrix for about a week and had to go back to the iP4 and it forgave me too lol, but theres always that tick in the back of the mind.
    03-27-2011 05:18 PM
    I still struggle with the occasional android device, although I do know that in the end I will be returning to my trusty iPhone.
    03-27-2011 07:04 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD