iPhone may be coming to T-Mo

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I just hope AT&T network improves and that's the bottom line. There will be less competition which is bad, until another company starts up.

cmpdblue

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just hope AT&T network improves and that's the bottom line. There will be less competition which is bad, until another company starts up.

This is the point about the merger that bothers me, and I'm not even with AT&T. Competition is what keeps these mega-companies on their toes. Now, with this merger, AT&T will be the only major GSM carrier in the U.S.

I'm surprised this made it past all those government agencies that pay attention to these kind of deals.

And then there were three....

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I just hope AT&T network improves and that's the bottom line. There will be less competition which is bad.

I agree totally. That is scary, because if it?s only Verizon and At&t they can do whatever they want to us and have no worries if we will leave or stay. Or it could work out to our advantage. It just is scary in both ways, because big companies love to bully customers into making them do whatever.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised this made it past all those government agencies that pay attention to these kind of deals.

They announced the deal yesterday - as in the start of it, not the end. They have yet to begin the process of getting the Feds to approve. It will be a year or more before they can finalize.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Latest News | T-Mobile | Q&A: More Information About AT&T Acquisition of T-Mobile USA

Is T-Mobile USA getting the iPhone?
T-Mobile USA remains an independent company. The acquisition is expected to be completed in approximately 12 months. We do not offer the iPhone. We offer cutting edge devices like the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and coming soon our new Sidekick 4G.

and as others said above. Its going to take a year before things are set and done and thats IF the FCC/FTC approves it. So don't be expecting a Tmobile phone this year. Plus doesn't AT&T's contract end in 2012? Even if they get it extended don't be expecting it on T mobile for reasons I'll explain bellow.

Another thing could be how the Cingluar and ATT deal with though. Cingluar is now gone. For all we know AT&T could kill off the Tmobile brand or turn it in to something else (prepaid for example, like Boost and Vergin Mobile are to Sprint witch could be a good or bad)

But I think people really need to lay back a little before jumping on the Tmoble bandwaggon.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
This is the point about the merger that bothers me, and I'm not even with AT&T. Competition is what keeps these mega-companies on their toes. Now, with this merger, AT&T will be the only major GSM carrier in the U.S.

And then there were three....

damm... att is going to monopolize :eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen