Team Pure what if...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been JB before but I noticed the sudden speed drop the random springboard crashes and cydia apps are sp unpredictable they may not (even if they say they do) once an update turned an app into an IPhone killer then ended up with a bricked iPhone plus whats all this nonsense about being abler to live without improved notifications yet I download lock info I have for a few months then when I unJB I nearly noticed a difference as everything is already covered just in a different perfectly fine way os sob story no diffence high/easy break rate that is why there is no point in having a JB DEVICE

this hurts my head when i read it

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I was on team pure for a while until I learned about all the little tweaks that were available and the different notification systems. Sorry team pure.. I'll never go back.

aluctigmattp

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
hi,I am forum.tipb.com member now,Grate !

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - forum.tipb.com, interesting "Team Pure what if..." here is very good.
I spent 3 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have been JB before but I noticed the sudden speed drop the random springboard crashes and cydia apps are sp unpredictable they may not (even if they say they do) once an update turned an app into an IPhone killer then ended up with a bricked iPhone plus whats all this nonsense about being abler to live without improved notifications yet I download lock info I have for a few months then when I unJB I nearly noticed a difference as everything is already covered just in a different perfectly fine way os sob story no diffence high/easy break rate that is why there is no point in having a JB DEVICE

The smoke curled out of the barrel of her gun and drifted up to the ceiling where it caused an odd halo effect above the bare light bulb protruding from the cheap glass fixture that was meant as decoration but only served to sharpen the 100 watt glare that shone down upon the blood-soaked body of the man who had only moments before told her he loved her and would marry her as soon as he divorced his wife and worked out a financial arrangement that would allow them to leave this godforsaken city and never look back nor be haunted by the dark memories of lust and betrayal that she more or less had forgotten about but now came rushing back with a sudden ferocity when she remembered that she'd recently escaped from an insane asylum where she'd been held for eighteen years as a result of shooting her big sister's high school boyfriend after having sex with him and listening to him tell her that he loved her and wanted to marry her in a way that was eerily reminiscent of the dying man on the floor who had no idea that his wife was her big sister until she whispered it in his ear and then shot him in the head causing a hole that looked like a PERIOD

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The smoke curled out of the barrel of her gun and drifted up to the ceiling where it caused an odd halo effect above the bare light bulb protruding from the cheap glass fixture that was meant as decoration but only served to sharpen the 100 watt glare that shone down upon the blood-soaked body of the man who had only moments before told her he loved her and would marry her as soon as he divorced his wife and worked out a financial arrangement that would allow them to leave this godforsaken city and never look back nor be haunted by the dark memories of lust and betrayal that she more or less had forgotten about but now came rushing back with a sudden ferocity when she remembered that she'd recently escaped from an insane asylum where she'd been held for eighteen years as a result of shooting her big sister's high school boyfriend after having sex with him and listening to him tell her that he loved her and wanted to marry her in a way that was eerily reminiscent of the dying man on the floor who had no idea that his wife was her big sister until she whispered it in his ear and then shot him in the head causing a hole that looked like a PERIOD

LOLLL...oh Ghostface this made me laugh my a** off...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sad. the one time i try to go Team Pure i ended up with 4.3, what a joke

#Team Jailbreak for this kid!

Roblog02

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Blackberry fan for years i had to jb my iphone. i do love the iphone but you are so limited on what you can do unlike my blackberries. I would not be satisfied with the iphone if i couldn't jb it. I absolutly love it now. If it wasnt for Jailbreaking i would have gone back to RIM.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
sad. the one time i try to go Team Pure i ended up with 4.3, what a joke

#Team Jailbreak for this kid!

YESSSSS!! Surfstoked you rock! I have to say I'm glad to see alot of people aren't simple staying pure because Apple doesn't allow it. I think as a JBer I had that assumption that it was the main motivation. It was really cool to read the reasons though.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

LOL!! Toooo funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zwei

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Reasons I don't jailbreak.
1. Don't really see anything interesting enough to warrant the effort
2. Don't want to have to wait to install new iOS updates
3. Not looking to pirate apps or get free tethering
4. Don't have the urge to tweak/tinker with things

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Reasons I don't jailbreak.

1. Don't really see anything interesting enough to warrant the effort

umm, how would you know until you try it?

2. Don't want to have to wait to install new iOS updates
have you tried 4.3? looks like waiting was the better option

3. Not looking to pirate apps or get free tethering
simple.. then don't

4. Don't have the urge to tweak/tinker with things

Steve Jobs would be proud

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I dont jailbreak because, as it has been stated so many times, "it just works" I do not want to worry about the what-if's

and even if Stevo came knocking at my door to tell me it was ok, I still would not. the iPhone does everything I need it to do, consistently, smoothly and with great battery life

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I have been absent for some time on this forum. can someone tell me what the red dot next to my name means???

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

You don't have to jailbreak to find out what that entails.

Well, one way or another, only sheep or idiots either jailbreak or not jailbreak based on Steve Jobs' opinion.

Not everyone wants to tinker too much and there are legitimate reasons why people wouldn't feel the need. That doesn't make it wrong to want to tinker with it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
JBing has nothing to do with pirating apps. Yes you can use pirated apps by being JBen but this thread is why stay pure :p

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So you want us on Team Pure to just randomly try stuff, even though we don't think it's interesting? Trust me, I JB, and I found nothing worth keeping the JB for, imho.

have you tried 4.3? looks like waiting was the better option
Having 4.3 is not the only option to being Pure. I have 4.2.6 and I'm doing damn well :p

simple.. then don't

Isn't that... why... he/she didn't jailbreak?? :confused: I could have sworn that's why this topic was created...

That may be true, but in no way, shape or form does that make the poster wrong. I don't want to customize, either. I got to doing it almost every day on my BlackBerry; I was never happy. In the end it cost me a lot of money that I'll never get back, and I'm over that. I like the look and uniformity of the default theme, and I don't need JBers claiming I'm a SJ clone when really, I just think the iPhone looks damn attractive all on its own.

You should probably reread their post... I think you misunderstood their intention (though it was stated fairly clearly). They're not saying why it's wrong to jailbreak, they're just saying why they aren't attracted to the concept (which is the topic of the thread). It's like if someone says their favorite color is purple, they're not saying that orange sucks :p

Though I do miss my lockscreen when I was JB: Typophone 4

Unfortunately, even installing THAT involved rewriting codes... sigh