Hi there...

New Verizon IPhone user here....

When I'm on a call, I think my cheek keeps disconnecting the phone, inadvertantly.

Is there any way to "lock" the screen while I'm on a call so that I don't accidently disconnect the call?

Thanks!

Craig
    03-17-2011 12:21 PM
    There's a (JB) app for that... but you can also simply press the HOME button while on a call... it will take you to the home screen, but keep the call active...
    03-17-2011 12:32 PM
    Is that CallLock you are referring to Hank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-17-2011 12:46 PM
    Is that CallLock you are referring to Hank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes... used it with mixed results... deleted it and fell back to the HOME button solution... YMMV.
    03-17-2011 12:53 PM
    Hank, when you do that, doesn't your ear touch the status bar area ("touch here to return to call")?
    03-17-2011 12:57 PM
    Hank, when you do that, doesn't your ear touch the status bar area ("touch here to return to call")?
    I haven't had that problem yet. Maybe my ears are the wrong (right?) size?
    03-17-2011 01:02 PM
    It's weird you're having these issues it sounds like the proximity sensor issue. You should take it to Apple and get it swapped out if you still have the same problem on the next unit then maybe it's time for a bluetooth earpeice. I'm assuming you don't like to use the Apple earbuds, I've never had this issue and I hate when face grease gets on the screen LOL
    03-17-2011 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD