Push Function for MSN Mail

ARTORRENCE

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have read that some people have set up their Google mail account so that they have exchange features on their iPhone. Is there any way to set up MSN mail that way? I have my work email account (exchange) on my iPhone and I have my personal email account (MSN mail). I want to be able to add folders to my MSN mail account so that I can save my email to the folders like I do when I log into my account from my home computer. When I get an email that comes to my MSN account on my iPhon I have only two options...delete it or leave it in the inbox on my phone until I can get home to move it to a folder. Then I do not have access to the folders (and the emails in them) from my iPhone.

Is there a fix for this or am I just out of luck?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Has MSN been rolled into LIVE/Hotmail? If so you can set it up via Exchange as well. Setup instructions can be found in the support area for Hotmail, or Bing it.

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I have had the app Mail Pro for a while and it does fine for what I needed. I wanted it to remove emails from msn and hotmail when I delete them on iPhone and it does. Also you can use your folders that you have set up.

ARTORRENCE

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Spat, thanks for the tip. I installed the app and it works fine. The only problem is that now I have two places to check mail on my iPhone. Was hoping that I could add the MSN mail and the work (exchange) email account into one place, but I guess I will get use to it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You don't need a different app for it, just follow the link posted by atlas9171. That's how I set it up for my fiancee and it works perfectly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh