Enabling iPad 2 multitouch gesture support takes $5, one click [updated] | BGR

Before following the steps below, ensure your iPad is updated to iOS 4.3.

Purchase Xcode 4 from the Mac App Store [iTunes link] (UPDATE: You can also download the older version of Xcode (v3.2) for free)

Launch Xcode and connect your iPad or iPad 2 to your computer

Click the use for development button

Ignore Xcodes request for developer credentials and disregard the ensuing error

Once developer mode is activated, you can enable gestures from within Settings > General on your iPad

not sure if this feature also works on iPhone as well as my iPhone is still running 4.2.1 because of it being jailbroken and all.I've tried this on my iPad and it seems to work pretty well.

Attachment 8417
    03-15-2011 01:42 PM
    Enabling iPad 2 multitouch gesture support takes $5, one click [updated] | BGR

Before following the steps below, ensure your iPad is updated to iOS 4.3.

Purchase Xcode 4 from the Mac App Store [iTunes link] (UPDATE: You can also download the older version of Xcode (v3.2) for free)

Launch Xcode and connect your iPad or iPad 2 to your computer

Click the use for development button

Ignore Xcodes request for developer credentials and disregard the ensuing error

Once developer mode is activated, you can enable gestures from within Settings > General on your iPad

not sure if this feature also works on iPhone as well as my iPhone is still running 4.2.1 because of it being jailbroken and all.I've tried this on my iPad and it seems to work pretty well.
    Thanks for playing the home game... 3 days late and the wrong forum... but nice try...

http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-forum/208...-gestures.html
    03-15-2011 02:09 PM
    My bad, I didn't know.
    03-15-2011 03:26 PM
    My bad, I didn't know.
    Well I am guessing the first clue is when you go to the forums, there are dedicated sections for topics. Then I guess the second clue is when you post an iPad topic in the forum clearly labeled iPhone.
    03-15-2011 04:54 PM
    Wow ! Holy flame thrower batman.
    03-15-2011 06:28 PM
    Isnt "swampbaby" a racist term??
    03-15-2011 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD