Enabling iPad 2 Multitouch Gestures

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Enabling iPad 2 multitouch gesture support takes $5, one click [updated] | BGR

Before following the steps below, ensure your iPad is updated to iOS 4.3.

Purchase Xcode 4 from the Mac App Store [iTunes link] (UPDATE: You can also download the older version of Xcode (v3.2) for free)

Launch Xcode and connect your iPad or iPad 2 to your computer

Click the ?use for development? button

Ignore Xcode?s request for developer credentials and disregard the ensuing error

Once developer mode is activated, you can enable gestures from within Settings > General on your iPad

not sure if this feature also works on iPhone as well as my iPhone is still running 4.2.1 because of it being jailbroken and all.I've tried this on my iPad and it seems to work pretty well.

View attachment 8417

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Enabling iPad 2 multitouch gesture support takes $5, one click [updated] | BGR

Before following the steps below, ensure your iPad is updated to iOS 4.3.

Purchase Xcode 4 from the Mac App Store [iTunes link] (UPDATE: You can also download the older version of Xcode (v3.2) for free)

Launch Xcode and connect your iPad or iPad 2 to your computer

Click the ?use for development? button

Ignore Xcode?s request for developer credentials and disregard the ensuing error

Once developer mode is activated, you can enable gestures from within Settings > General on your iPad

not sure if this feature also works on iPhone as well as my iPhone is still running 4.2.1 because of it being jailbroken and all.I've tried this on my iPad and it seems to work pretty well.

Thanks for playing the home game... 3 days late and the wrong forum... but nice try...

http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-forum/208549-enable-4-5-finger-gestures.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen