Well it was fun

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wanted to say i have enjoyed my time here. I will still be stopping by from time to time to chat and say hi as i have made some friends here. Well that and my girlfriend will be keeping her ip4.

I on the other hand am going back to my DX. I tried to get comfy with the ip4, but it is just not what i am looking for..
So thank you all that have helped and talked me through a few questions.

Take care and have a great week.:)

Cheers

H

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Why do dudes use pics of hot chicks as their avatar image? False advertising man..... half of the help you got was probably because guys thought they were helping a good looking lady....

jk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Why do dudes use pics of hot chicks as their avatar image? False advertising man..... half of the help you got was probably because guys thought they were helping a good looking lady....

jk

I'm pretty sure she is a female seeing as her name as Heather. It is normal for girls to have girlfriends, you know.

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I left the X for the iphone and will not be looking back. Played with my friends X last night and I disliked it which surprised me because I used to love mine.

Not saying one is better because I'm a firm believer do what makes you happy but for me it's the iphone.

Maybe instead of jumping on X if your going to buy one look into the new HTC TB.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm just curious as to what your DX provides for you that the i4 doesn't, or if it just doesn't do it in a similar enough fashion for you to be comfy with.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I left the X for the iphone and will not be looking back. Played with my friends X last night and I disliked it which surprised me because I used to love mine.

Not saying one is better because I'm a firm believer do what makes you happy but for me it's the iphone.

Maybe instead of jumping on X if your going to buy one look into the new HTC TB.

I would agree with and echo every thing you just said.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This is what makes me miss GSM. I used to love just switching sim cards between devices as I please
depending on what I wanted to use that day. With CDMA it's a drag to do an ESN switch and I think
there's a limit of 3 switches a month.

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I had the DX right up until a month ago, and wanted to try the ip4. So me and my GIRLFRIEND (yes, i am a GIRL with a GIRLFRIEND :p) Jumped in and acquired them. She has pretty much replaced me with it now so she will be retaining her's.. I on the other hand just never got comfy with it for a plethora of reasons.. Not ever going to bash it, it's an amazing phone. Just not for me is all

So i am going back to an old friend as it where.

Not interested in the new improved EVO, maybe the Bionic when it drops..

But i will still be bouncing in and out of here to check up on you all and see what i can do for macy's phone:D(I'm such a good GF)

So until than i bid you adieu..

Cheers

H

Last edited:

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
This is what makes me miss GSM. I used to love just switching sim cards between devices as I please
depending on what I wanted to use that day. With CDMA it's a drag to do an ESN switch and I think

Could NOT agree more.. The ONE and ONLY thing i miss about the evil empire (AT&T)

Switching between my BB and my GF's old ip3G..

But NOT worth the lousy service i had to get that level of convenience..

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if you could explain why you switched a little more in depth? I'm currently using a Droid X and love it, but picked up an IP4 off a friend because the price was too good to pass up. I know it's an awesome device, so I'm not asking you to hate on the IP4 too much. Just wondering if some of your issues are similar to what I foresee me having with it.

Thanks!

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't bash at all.
A device either works for you or not, I won't be involved with a hate fest.

For me in no particular order it was screen size, widgets, swype, expandable memory, the ability to make any song in my phone a ring tone. And I missed my notifications something awful.

And I may very well have been able to achieve some of these through jail break, but I wasn't looking to do that. I rooted my DX only because I wanted to, not to get it to do the things I wanted.

Again im not talking bad about one or saying ones better. Just one works better for me.

So I hope that answers some of the questions you may have. But if you have any other please ask.

Cheers

H

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

I can almost dial *228 and program any device I want to switch to faster than I could swap SIM cards (I was and AT&T customer for at least 10 years) and no, you aren't limited on how many you can do per month. One plus to not having to swap SIM cards - I broke one once when I was swapping phones because it was hard to remove it lol

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I can almost dial *228 and program any device I want to switch to faster than I could swap SIM cards (I was and AT&T customer for at least 10 years) and no, you aren't limited on how many you can do per month. One plus to not having to swap SIM cards - I broke one once when I was swapping phones because it was hard to remove it lol

Oops lol. Never had that. Or been able to swap phones on verizon faster than a SIM. The longest part is waiting for the phone to boot up.

Verizon can take a few minutes. (My experience)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro