Air Print with a Canon MP560

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a Canon MP560 printer, I have it set up to print wirelessly to from my macbook. I was told by an apple employee that I could download a app or a patch to have it print from my iphone and ipad.

I have searched for this and cannot find it.

Can anyone help me ??

Thanks

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded printopia. Mac Apps from Ecamm Network

This app enables you to print to any wifi printer. I have a Canon MP560, I downloaded the app to my Mac ( it only works with mac ) and installed it.

I can then print from my ipad or iphone to my mac to the printer. The catch is that the app needs to be running on your mac.

I x off the app so it went disappeared from my dock but it is running in the background.

Now i can select a email or a photo and select print and " wa la " it prints.

App runs $ 10 bucks... worth it for me....

Lennys

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The app you need

I use an app called Print n Share, lets you print directly to any wifi printer and from any app, no need to have an airprint printer! It also lets you convert files to PDF on your iPad - you will love it.

Last edited:

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Canon. They replied that they have no app to support AirPrint at this time. I have had for long time the canon easy photo print app. It works great wireless to print photos.

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Wish it printed docs as well.

After the latest update on canon easy photo print u can now print anything. Just do the screen capture(press home and power). This puts it in your photos. Then just open the canon app and print. Works good so far. I just printed invoice of an order. Hth . This is on my Canon MP560.

franxious

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
You are a genius

I have finally managed to print from my iPad to my Canon PIXMA 560. I took a screen capture. I also had to feed the paper from the rear tray, which I didn't even know existed.

This isn't perfect; printing a long document would take forever, but at least it's something!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner