I've been having a lot trouble with my Iphone not sending messages or receiving them from both verizon and att&t friends. I'm not sure if this is just a problem for me or if it is a little more common. I'm not sure what to do I called Verizon and they just sent me a test text and I had to send one back and everything was fine they said. Very frustrated.
    03-14-2011 04:40 PM
    I think it has to do with reception, when you don't receive text are you always in the same location? How many bars do you have? I live in a 2 story home and find that in some areas downstairs I have 1 bar less than upstairs.. But it does not effect my text, BUT I do find that a family member who has ATT her text are often never received, the rest of my family is on Verizon and I never miss a text. Verizon does happen to have the superior coverage in my area though.
    03-14-2011 05:41 PM
    I have had no issues sending text messages to anyone. Are you in a poor service area?
    03-14-2011 07:24 PM
    Have you tried a hard reset on your phone? I do when the phone is acting up and afterwards it always works fine. Also have you always had this problem or just recently?
    03-14-2011 07:42 PM
    I've been having a lot trouble with my Iphone not sending messages or receiving them from both verizon and att&t friends. I'm not sure if this is just a problem for me or if it is a little more common. I'm not sure what to do I called Verizon and they just sent me a test text and I had to send one back and everything was fine they said. Very frustrated.
    When I had a verizon BB my bf had the ATT Iphone. We ALWAYS had issues with texts! Sometimes they'd never go thru or go thru 100 times!

Now that I have an ATT iphone, he and i have NO problems but all my verizon friends have the usual problems I just mentioned.
    03-15-2011 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD