Will be ordering my iPhone tomorrow. Anyone ordered a iPhone recently, only reason I am asking is my old phone died. I am hoping if I order in the morning the device will be sent overnight. Thanks
    03-14-2011 02:49 PM
    VZW is fantastic about shipping. I've ordered stuff in the afternoon that makes it to me overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-14-2011 03:01 PM
    VZW is fantastic about shipping. I've ordered stuff in the afternoon that makes it to me overnight.

+1....Just be sure to order pretty early. There's a cut-off time where new orders are processed for shipping the next day, meaning the item is set for delivery two days after your order is placed. Most morning orders are shipped the same day.

Good luck !!
    03-14-2011 03:15 PM
    Thanks for the replys, I will be ordering at 6am in the morning. I was just worried about the phone being in stock. I think I will be good most people seemed to have pre-ordered the phone and already have it.
    03-14-2011 03:42 PM
    Thanks for the replys, I will be ordering at 6am in the morning. I was just worried about the phone being in stock. I think I will be good most people seemed to have pre-ordered the phone and already have it.
    That's one area I've always had good luck with VZW, if they don't have enough stock they usually tell you on the website or during the ordering process. Good luck, you're going to love your new iPhone!

03-14-2011 03:52 PM
    I just got my iPhone two weeks ago..ordered on a Sunday night and got the phone that Wednesday..haven't been able to put it down since..you'll love it!
    03-14-2011 07:37 PM
    I just placed a order online and you can choose fed ex overnight for an extra 8.99
    03-15-2011 07:27 AM
    You can also add the promo code "FREEOVERNT" and get free overnight.
    03-15-2011 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD