Tiny Scratch

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just use Plexus...Fills scratches to a satisfactory degree.

On another note, I had my BB touch screen for 2 years. Never a scratch and I'm in construction. Had the iPhone 2 months and hello little scratchy scratch!!!

(PS...of course it DID fall of the car dashboard because of my B&C's awful driving and it sill on the metal seat slider as it flew to the back seat... :eek:)

Last edited:

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just use Plexus...Fills scratches to a satisfactory degree.

On another note, I had my BB touch screen for 2 years. Never a scratch and I'm in construction. Had the iPhone 2 months and hello little scratchy scratch!!!

(PS...of course it DID fall of the car dashboard because of my B&C's awful driving and it sill on the metal seat slider as it flew to the back seat... :eek:)

I have a feeling Blackberries are made with a far inferior material... My tour had the cheapest feeling screen imaginable, and it was so bad that when I clicked the buttons by the screen, the screen actually warped under the pressure. Cheap crap D:

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's things like this that drove me to get an Otterbox. It adds a bit of bulk to the phone but I'm really not that careful with electronics. Case in point, I was showing my wife how to use the Otterbox holster as a stand and when I was removing HER iPhone from the holster I flung it into the kitchen cabinet. Luckily it didn't suffer any ill effects.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal