Ios 4.3 is live

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the ONLY thing that catches my attention, with this update, would be the Nitro JavaScript.. is it really all that?!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I believe that was the tethered version of the 4.3 GM. Some people (like myself) are waiting for the untethered version of the official 4.3.

correct. however, beware: Big Boss: Don?t Jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM, Messes Up Mobile Substrate

With 4.3 comes apple?s implementation of address space layout randomization (ASLR). In short, this will mess up the way mobile substrate works. You will need a new mobile substrate in order to use your favorite tweaks such as winterboard, sbsettings, bitesms, folder enhancer, etc. So you should definitely avoid 4.3 until an ?official? jailbreak is released for it.

but this thread isnt about jailbreaking 4.3, it's about the release of 4.3 and how "Great" it is.. i guess

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a question just upgraded and I don't have Personal Hotspot which is what I upgraded for, where the F is it???? :mad: LOL Do I have to turn it on or is it supported by Carrier?

Can someone who has Personal Hotspot showing on their phone turn off their 3G does Personal Hotspot disappear from the menu?

Last edited:

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have a link for it? My download via iTunes crashes at about 50% each time (have tried about 8 times now)?

Many thanks

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
the ONLY thing that catches my attention, with this update, would be the Nitro JavaScript.. is it really all that?!
The Nitro JavaScript Safari upgrades were very apparent on my iPhone 4. It may be a placebo effect but web links seem to load faster in TweetList too...maybe I'm just being hopeful ;)

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a question just upgraded and I don't have Personal Hotspot which is what I upgraded for, where the F is it???? :mad: LOL Do I have to turn it on or is it supported by Carrier?

Can someone who has Personal Hotspot showing on their phone turn off their 3G does Personal Hotspot disappear from the menu?

It has to be supported by your carrier and it should be in settings.

I wonder why the limitation though. Many android phones can have up to 8. Perhaps its Apple's way of sucking you in to getting the airport station?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The Nitro JavaScript Safari upgrades were very apparent on my iPhone 4. It may be a placebo effect but web links seem to load faster in TweetList too...maybe I'm just being hopeful ;)

i think you are right.. it seems faster. weird to be vanilla again haha

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
It is weird but it's much easier to go back to on 4.x than 3.x because the a lot of the jailbreak tweaks I use now are little conveniences here and there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2