iphone 4 iOS 4.3 GM support multitasking gesture with developer account? please answer, let me know. thanks
    03-08-2011 10:41 AM
    Let's think about your question. An iPad is fully capable of mutitouch gesturing if you enable it in XCode 4 GM2. It is not clear if you need a developer account. But look at the screen. 9.7 inches and it requires 4 or 5 fingers for the gestures. Now would that really work on a 3.5 inch screen?

However you're more than welcome to try to enable it.
    03-08-2011 11:01 AM
    Let's think about your question. An iPad is fully capable of mutitouch gesturing if you enable it in XCode 4 GM2. It is not clear if you need a developer account. But look at the screen. 9.7 inches and it requires 4 or 5 fingers for the gestures. Now would that really work on a 3.5 inch screen?

However you're more than welcome to try to enable it.
    Thanks man. I just love to try something new. Hope soon apple change multitask gesture with two or three finger
    03-08-2011 12:08 PM
    Thanks man. I just love to try something new. Hope soon apple change multitask gesture with two or three finger
    I think that would be the more difficult thing to implement. Pinching requires two fingers, some games require 3 fingers for gestures (Osmos comes to mind), so how would iOS differentiate?

That's why they hire the geeks and not us.
    03-08-2011 12:11 PM
    iphone 4 iOS 4.3 GM support multitasking gesture with developer account? please answer, let me know. thanks
    I know the gestures are cool and all but I can't see it being practical on the iPhone.
    03-08-2011 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD