Iphone Case

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had an Iphone for a while now with the OtterBox on it.

Just looking for some advice on the best cases.

I dont want a bulky one but other then that i am open for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I was at the rodeo carnival this past weekend and some fool was on a ride that tossed them around pretty easily and hung them upside down for about 10 seconds. What did I see fall? An iPhone. No case. Doesn't answer your question, but just an interesting note.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a Speck Candyshell at present. I would prefer a softer plastic/gellish case but so far have found none that really "fit" the phone right

Reactions: phoon61

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There if you want protection for the back and sides and no interferance with the touch screen. It's been my favorite for both BB and iPhone 4.

four4usc

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using the Ballistic SG. I had the otterbox defender, but it was too bulky. I also tried the candyshell, buy it would scratch too easily. The Ballistic seems to be the right mix for me.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the CaseMate POP case, it does not seem to add too much bulk, but still provides more than adequate protection. Very happy with the case.

The case snaps on. It's a combination of composite and rubber on the outside, the inside is lined with silicone for shock absorption. The edges of the case are raised in case you drop the phone flat on its face.

It comes in a two-tone scheme. I have the white/cool grey. There are a bunch of other colors avail. The CaseMate website lists it for $30+, but I bought it on Amazon for $21, incl. shipping.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I like the Seidio Innocase and Holster. Not to bulky and good protection. You can get it without the holster also.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711