ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
sooo.......i was running and jumped and it flew out of my pocket and i watched it fall and hit the ground in slow motion...so im putting my arguing skills to the test tmr and argue at the apple store trying to get a new one for free or a discount because of the "unbreakable" glass...wish me luck...

photoon20110305at22512.jpg

EDIT: GOT A NEW ONE FOOOO FREEEEEE
photoon20110307at2217.jpg

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
good luck I dont think they said it was unbreakable I think what they said was that it was harder to break. 30 times harder than plastic or something like that. Maybe you will get lucky with it.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
yea you arent going to get it. not even worth a try honestly. no one else would get the phone replaced for something thats their fault like that, so why should you? sucks, but thats life.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
doesnt verizon offer insurance on the iphone? i have att so im not sure..but i think i heard they did. you could get square trade...

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
After seeing horror stories like this, I just ponied up the dough and bought coverage through Squaretrade. It was only $99, which isn't bad. For those who preordered, you only have a couple of days of eligibility because you can only get it within 30 days of your purchase.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
These threads make me want to hug my cases and SquareTrade. Not that my Barely There case would help in that sort of drop. Ouch!

Good luck!

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope they laugh you out of the store if you even attempt to get it switched under the unbreakable clause. Show me a link where they specifically state the glass is unbreakable in all circumstances.

Your a ****bag huh? Why not wish the guy luck even if you think their not going to help him?