vzw iphone battery curiousity

Zdrake09

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently got mine on tuesday. Just trying to get a grip on if my battery is good or not. I did a cycle today around 2pm and took it off the charger at around 4:15pm 100%.

right now it at 79% and 1 hr 52 min use 3 hr 56 min standby

I have brightness at around 20% or 30%

all push not. is off , wifi is off

Ive been texting in the period of time since the charge but not excessivly

had 1 phone call for like 1 min, downloaded 4 apps and took 2 pictures.

was on safari for about 5 or 10 min

I can accept if this is normal usage i just want to make sure.

since ive had it it does make it through the day, thank you fr any information

:)

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
And yet no one has answered. Ha!

I bet if you research other people asking similar questions on here, you'll find an answer.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Really?? such a drop after two hours with all those things off and at a low level it seems a bit quick to me? It didn't seem like he was using it too hardcore but he does have the 3G on so I guess it's not too bad.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
and now the obsession begins. it seems like i spend most of my days wondering.. worrying.. thinking.. about how my battery is performing and why did it drop so much for the last few minutes or last hour or two

OP, i know exactly what you are going through, but unless you are having some crazy battery drain episodes i wouldn't worry about it. i have learned some valuable lessons with my older gen device and that was to always have a car charger around.. also, if possible, keep a charger or cord at work. it seems every day varies for me so much, regarding usage. there are times when i do not need to use any type of charging until the late evening, early evening or maybe midday due to me using my navigation app or an unusual day of excessive emails/texts/vids or tweaking (i'm jailbroken :D)

i absolutely hate the fact that we can turn on the battery % on these devices but glad it's there. it's a love/hate situation for me haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73