or the speed of your 3G if that's what you're using. when i'm out and about, i get great 3G coverage and when i'm home, i'm on FiOS -- so we know how good that connection. ha.
    03-26-2011 02:14 PM
    I juuuuuust got wifi at home (I know, I know)... definitely going to have to try both.
    03-26-2011 10:14 PM
    I wish I could get in on all the FaceTime fun everybody enjoys but I have been plagued with this stupid "Waiting for Activation" issue on my iPhone from day one. I have been going back and forth with Apple tech support over the phone since the beginning and I have yet to get this resolved. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my Verizon plan was originally an Alltel plan that was grandfathered in. The only solution I have heard that is almost guaranteed to work is to switch over to the Verizon plan, not cool.... Not in my book anyway! I may just have to though if I want to enjoy FaceTime, which played a pretty major role in the reasoning of my purchase to begin with!
    03-29-2011 12:06 AM
    I wish I could get in on all the FaceTime fun everybody enjoys but I have been plagued with this stupid "Waiting for Activation" issue on my iPhone from day one. I have been going back and forth with Apple tech support over the phone since the beginning and I have yet to get this resolved. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my Verizon plan was originally an Alltel plan that was grandfathered in. The only solution I have heard that is almost guaranteed to work is to switch over to the Verizon plan, not cool.... Not in my book anyway! I may just have to though if I want to enjoy FaceTime, which played a pretty major role in the reasoning of my purchase to begin with!
    You haven't downloaded any apps to video chat? Or would it still not work? A few posters mentioned some apps, and skype works good.
    03-29-2011 10:53 AM
    anyone having issues like the iPhone 4 getting hot when using FaceTime for more than 10 minutes? idk if it's just me but i did use "My3G" so that i could FaceTime on 3G when i'm out somewhere.
    03-31-2011 03:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD