Garz, CX & Navi. All in one thread. All iPhone owners.

Beautiful.
    03-09-2011 11:13 PM
    i cannot get home sharing to work at all, any tips?
    ( yes ive read the how to)
    03-09-2011 11:22 PM

Beautiful.
    I know, right! It's like coming home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-09-2011 11:28 PM
    Two issues for me. Home sharing isn't working on my iPod. I have it turned on in iTunes and I went to iPod settings in my iPhone and put my user name and password in there. When I go to the iPod app and go to more there's no sharing option. Also AirPlay is only working for some apps. Does the developer have to update the app?
    03-09-2011 11:48 PM
    Has anyone had issues downloading. I keep getting to a certain point and it kicks me out, says network connection. But I am looking at yje connection and I know its fine.

DX
    03-09-2011 11:55 PM
    If you are in Canada I heard that rogers 3g is down nation wide causing issues with hotspot, and I would assume that would make browsing seem slower!
    03-10-2011 12:16 AM
    Updated today and no problems whatsoever. Everything works great so far.
    03-10-2011 01:05 AM
    I noticed that appfree refuses to run/load under 4.3. I erased the application re-downloaded it, but still the same issue!
    03-10-2011 01:37 AM
    Updated mine last night around 4pm and had no issues, but I had to stop the download on my husbands when I tried at 8pm bec it was going sloooow. So this morning when I got up for work at 5am I did it and let it work while I got ready. Done and done. So far no issues with my phone, I assume the same with his.
    03-10-2011 08:44 AM
    When unlocking the screen, sometimes its not reading the first swipe to unlock. Touchscreen never responded. Just noticed today but I'm doing a restore in case it was a bad OS install. This just happens on occasion. This happen to anybody else?
    I've noticed this happen after I installed 4.3 last night.
    Garz likes this.
    03-10-2011 09:02 AM
    Has anyone had issues downloading. I keep getting to a certain point and it kicks me out, says network connection. But I am looking at yje connection and I know its fine.

DX
    I had the same problem. Finally figured out that I had to disable the antivirus program that I was running. Worked fine after that and enabled it after the download.
    03-10-2011 09:43 AM
    No audio play from iPod, or 3rd party programs.
    03-10-2011 10:15 AM
    Wasn't this update supposed to have an updated look to the applications update section? My own looks the same.
    03-10-2011 10:30 AM
    What's happened to the sort order of albums in the iPod? Mine are all over the place.
    03-10-2011 11:51 AM
    Thankfully it has fixed for right now the problems I have had since Nov. with sending mms.
    03-10-2011 01:11 PM
    I've noticed that when I receive a message, and my device is on vibrate, it vibrates, twice. Well, actually, more like one and a half times

Anyone else notice this, since installing iOS 4.3?
    03-10-2011 02:00 PM
    I've noticed this happen after I installed 4.3 last night.
    Thanks for letting me know. My wifes does it too
    03-10-2011 02:08 PM
    I've noticed that when I receive a message, and my device is on vibrate, it vibrates, twice. Well, actually, more like one and a half times

Yes it does. It caught me off guard and had to ask CX about it as we had both loaded 4.3 GM. I dont like it

Beautiful.
    lol. Ive been a iPhone user for awhile. Had the 3G, bought 3GS and i$ on release day. I always had a BB too bought kicked RIM to the curb. Now mainly use iPhone but I also just picked up mt first Android device. Its nice but still not a iPhone
    Last edited by Garz; 03-10-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    03-10-2011 02:09 PM
    What's happened to the sort order of albums in the iPod? Mine are all over the place.
    Deleted all of my music and reloaded it and its fixed.
    03-10-2011 02:18 PM

i don't like this either...no way to change it, huh?
    03-10-2011 03:17 PM
    Safari is definitely faster, the phone screen unlocks much faster, as before if there were multiple apps open there would be a slight hesitation between the completion of my finger swipe, the sound the unlock makes, and the actual phone home screen showing .
    One issue I've noticed is that when I open a folder, or multi-tasking there is some lag there for sure. Multi-tasking can take a good half a second to open.
    Also, my app store has not changed. I see mention of an updated app store for the update screen, but I have not noticed it.
    Is this change only for the ipad?

All comments related to the iPhone4
    03-10-2011 03:32 PM

Try going to the settings for the app. I believe the option to change it should be there.
    03-10-2011 03:39 PM
    ...Also, my app store has not changed. I see mention of an updated app store for the update screen, but I have not noticed it.
    Is this change only for the ipad?

All comments related to the iPhone4
    Yeah I haven't see the 'Updated' app store either but it's web based, so Apple can change it anytime they want.
    03-10-2011 04:28 PM
    I experienced this twice today. I turn my music up via the apple headphones. After three presses with no response the sound goes up for 10 seconds then drops back down. I also can't pause or answer my phone. I reboot and it goes away.
    03-10-2011 05:52 PM
    I actually don't mind it now. I at least know if it's a text message or an email before picking it up

i don't like this either...no way to change it, huh?
    03-10-2011 07:12 PM
116 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD