really would appreciate some advice on this..

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i have owned all types of phones. i like them all as fast as android, BB, and Iphone.

i am still under my 30 days with att and best buy and can get what ever i wish. i have tried the torch, Iphone4 and now i have the Inspire. I cannot decide, but i absolutley love the screen on the phone...

Please help me by giving me advice on why you kept the iphone compared to all the other phones out there..i keep coming back to the iphone for the screen and battery life...and Oh the keyboard..

any help will be GREATLY appreciated..

and oh...anyone know a site that compares the cell radio signal strength between diffrent types of phones? like, is and HTC phone going to give me better signal strenght over the iphone etc..?

Thank you all in advance..

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Really man no one can tell you what YOU need. Everyone likes to do things a little different and has different systems that work for them. You need to decide on the features, abilities, and software that is important to YOU for your phone.

If you want to never have to worry about micromanaging and doing work to work your phone I would say you should get the iPhone. If you like to customize down to the font size and like to really be involved in your phone you might consider Android.

I don't know of any sites that compare cell phone radios off hand. I like to think the engineers did their jobs in designing any phone and it will work. You can do a test yourself if you have had a number of phones and just drive around to places you frequent and see if they get varrying signal levels.

Reactions: dvigue

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
yeah i was looking at a video on youtube yesterday comparing the inspire and the Ip4 and the IP4 had NO service and the Inspire had 2 bars...thats what im looking at also

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Youtube videos might be what you have to compare. Make sure they aren't death gripping the iP4 in those videos.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
yeah i was looking at a video on youtube yesterday comparing the inspire and the Ip4 and the IP4 had NO service and the Inspire had 2 bars...thats what im looking at also

That's a misguided view of the i4. You have no idea of where it was located, what conditions the phone was under and the like. Buy it, try it and then figure it out from there. You have 14 days to figure it out.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
That's a misguided view of the i4. You have no idea of where it was located, what conditions the phone was under and the like. Buy it, try it and then figure it out from there. You have 14 days to figure it out.

well yeah but it was in the same excat place side by side..so it kind of is a good comaprison?

14 days? i buy my phones from best buy so i get 30..which is nice..my 30 days from att was us yesterday, but i bouight my inspire 2 weeks ago so i have 2 more weeks where i can return and exchange..jsut cant cancel my accouint now without fees. thats why i like best buy

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Tough to judge by bars, etc. My iPhone on T-Mob has MUCH MUCH better reception than the BB it replaced. That's not the generally accepted noise on these two. I've not had the dropped calls on the iPhone that I did on the BB either.

Once you are into smart phones, you need to look at them as all purpose devices rather than just phones. What will you wish to do with yours? Which does it better? Frex, for me, the iPhone 4 was the run away best phone due to the retina display. I probably spend the most time with the phone in my hand reading books. So it was an easy for me.

If you, frex, just have to have Flash, then you gotta go Android. So it's in you to decide what do you need? What is most important to YOU?

mackattack00

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
It all depends on what you use it for. I had the torch but hated that you couldn't easily load music on and off since I usually use my phone as a music player. It all depends

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW