4.3 api tweaks

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you think developers will make some tweaks, or apps that will take advatange of ios 4.3? For example on the mac photobooth there is something you can download to get extra effects maybe something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am sure that as apps become approved to use the additional api's apple provided in 4.3 you will see some cool tweaks. As for tweaks to photobooth, i just dont see apple allowing a dev to add effects, that is unless your iphone is jailbroken, then there may be some hope

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am sure that as apps become approved to use the additional api's apple provided in 4.3 you will see some cool tweaks. As for tweaks to photobooth, i just dont see apple allowing a dev to add effects, that is unless your iphone is jailbroken, then there may be some hope

Yeah i dont think it would happen unless it was a jailbreak tweak.

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure. But I'd be absolutely thrilled if Apple allowed the ability to import additional filters, effects, and so forth. Most likely the best you'll see, however, is such things being available in a 3rd party photo app that can then export it's images to photo booth.