I have searched the forum and can't find an answer..I'm coming from a BB and all I had to do was click and send..

TIA

Dregs
    03-02-2011 05:32 PM
    There are apps that will do it, or you open up Facebook, tap on the camera icon and go from there.
    03-02-2011 06:16 PM
    I think Facely HD or something works for photos better. I have the email address I used on my Pre to send them to my wall still and I often do that.
    03-02-2011 06:23 PM
    Facebook app>News Feed>Tap the big button that says Photo
    or
    Facebook app>Profile>Tap the camera icon
    or
    Email them to your FB upload address

I'm sure there are a ton of other ways using other apps as well.
    03-02-2011 07:08 PM
    Every time I try to upload a photo to Facebook it doesn't work. I tried deleting the app, and reinstalling it, but nothing. Very frusturating.
    03-02-2011 09:26 PM
    Mate you have to install a Facebook app on your I phone and then go to your camera album folder and go in the option of images and there you will find an option for sending images to Facebook...
    I hope it will help you now..
    03-03-2011 01:40 AM
    Mate you have to install a Facebook app on your I phone and then go to your camera album folder and go in the option of images and there you will find an option for sending images to Facebook...
    I hope it will help you now..
    I have the facebook app installed, and my phone doesn't give me the option to upload when I am looking at photos in my album. I have to actually upload from the facebook app itself.
    03-03-2011 05:09 PM
    I have the facebook app installed, and my phone doesn't give me the option to upload when I am looking at photos in my album. I have to actually upload from the facebook app itself.
    Uploading pics from the FB app itself has always been sketchy. There are some
    apps that do it or you can even just set yourself up to send a pic in an email to
    post to your wall.
    03-03-2011 05:50 PM
    Uh yeah, that's how it works dude. Apps can not alter iOS.
    03-03-2011 05:57 PM
    Facebook app makes it a piece of cake... Within Facebook app, click "photo", choose from library or take photo or video, click and your done...I've never had an issue, use it everyday...
    03-03-2011 06:37 PM
    Facebook app makes it a piece of cake... Within Facebook app, click "photo", choose from library or take photo or video, click and your done...I've never had an issue, use it everyday...
    It is a piece of cake. Problem is that it's hit or miss sometimes. Just depends.
    I hardly post pics to FB but I've ran into the problem a few times.
    03-03-2011 06:45 PM
    It is a piece of cake. Problem is that it's hit or miss sometimes. Just depends.
    I hardly post pics to FB but I've ran into the problem a few times.
    What part is hit or miss? Photo won't post?
    03-03-2011 06:55 PM
    What part is hit or miss? Photo won't post?
    Yeah. The upload fails. No matter how many times you try.
    03-03-2011 07:03 PM
    I go into the FB app press on photo then.. what library I cant access my photos from with in the FB app.
    03-03-2011 07:05 PM
    Have you taken photos with your iPhone and saved them to camera roll or synced a photo album from iTunes? Try choosing take a photo and uploading if not..

Are you using Facebook app that came with your iPhone?
    03-03-2011 07:20 PM
    Have you taken photos with your iPhone and saved them to camera roll or synced a photo album from iTunes? Try choosing take a photo and uploading if not..

Are you using Facebook app that came with your iPhone?
    Iphone 4 no I d/l I synced them on Itunes. Even when I attempt to go from the roll my options are Email Photos..MMS..Assign to contact....Use as Wall Paoer...or print.
    03-03-2011 07:27 PM
    Yeah. The upload fails. No matter how many times you try.
    I think I'd uninstall and reinstall app, I use the function several times a day and haven't had an issue, knock on wood!
    03-03-2011 07:28 PM
    Iphone 4 no I d/l I synced them on Itunes. Even when I attempt to go from the roll my options are Email Photos..MMS..Assign to contact....Use as Wall Paoer...or print.
    You need to open your Facebook app, not go directly to photo through photo app....

Open Facebook app, click where it says "photo", (next to status & check in), choose from library, choose your photo, click "upload"...
    03-03-2011 07:33 PM
    I think I'd uninstall and reinstall app, I use the function several times a day and haven't had an issue, knock on wood!
    Strange so Im missing an option..?
    03-03-2011 07:33 PM
    That was a comment for another poster...

Your in wrong app to post photo, as I said above open your Facebook app, and follow above steps... Your trying to upload photo from the "photos" app, you need to be in Facebook app..
    dixie dregs likes this.
    03-03-2011 07:39 PM
    Well Damn I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and all is right with the world..It now gives me the option to do as stated..

Thanks for you help and patience.

Dregs
    03-03-2011 09:27 PM
    For anyone having trouble uploading from within the Facebook app:

I was having issues uploading photos from within the FB app, it would always tell me that the photo could not be uploaded at this time, and I had no choice but to cancel the upload. It would do this every time and I was getting really frustrated, then I did some searching online and found out what the problem was...

In your Settings, go to GENERAL and select LOCATION SERVICES and make sure it is flipped ON. And inside the location services screen, scroll down to FACEBOOK and make sure the switch is flipped to ON. I have no idea why, but this fixed the problem for me, and I have no issues uploading pictures anymore. Though I have never seen an option from within the camera/photos app to upload directly to facebook without doing it from within the app....
    03-03-2011 10:12 PM
    Well Damn I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and all is right with the world..It now gives me the option to do as stated..

Thanks for you help and patience.

Dregs
    Glad it worked for you!!
    03-03-2011 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD